- You will visit customer site for preventive maintenances and repairs
- - Adaptation and setup of our software products including report writer and databases
- - Install hardware and application software products
- - Setup of application software in Client-Server and Desktop architecture (Windows based)
- - Provide customer training and familiarization
- - Help/Advice to our customers and provide software and application supports.
- - Support our sales team
- Good Knowledge in Nuclear Physics (Master Degree in Physics / nuclear engineer)
- Experience in Windows Operating systems and Windows-Networking
- Interest in analogue and digital Electronics
- Good inter-personal skills
- Strong communication skills in English, Dutch & French
- Good organizational and administrative skills
• Flexible: accepts and remains productive with changing targets.
• Eager to reach defined goals.
• Customer service oriented: clear communicator, tackling problems and needs, finding root causes of problems.
• A team worker: asks input from others, stimulates others and creates a team spirit.
For further information you can contact Agnes Deschins : email@example.com.