- Develop and maintain a sales opportunity pipeline in line with targets.
- Achieve and exceed sales territory financial targets.
- Focus on growing existing accounts and developing new business
- Proactively follow up and assist our customers with appropriate solutions
- Identify opportunities across all business units within Mirion Technologies
- Utilize salesforce.com to maximize visibility and forecasting
- Ensure that an effective customer program is being implemented, including the development of Grant Funding for Mirion Radiation Measurement and Security Instruments
- Meet and exceed customer expectations in terms of service levels such as response time, follow ups and resolution of complaints
- Attends required sales meetings, training sessions
- Direct report to the Sales Manager
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate strong experience and proficiency in as many of the following areas as possible:
- Previous sales experience in the Homeland Security and civilian defense industry
- Knowledge of the market, customer profile and existing technologies
- Knowledge and confidence in sales processes and pricing strategies
- Excellent time management, verbal/written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and work independently within deadlines
Background in engineering/technical industry, nuclear physics ideal – not required.