- To sell our range of radiation detectors, measuring instruments, software and services in The Netherlands and parts of Flanders
- Make sales calls with customers in the form of visits, telephone and email contacts on a daily basis
- Meet / exceed new orders targets
- Interact with International sales support and divisional support organization in both directions. Use the support from these organizations to improve our sales in the territory and feedback relevant information to the product management for improving our general understanding of the market
- Support Order Administration group as needed
- Awareness and use of quote system and in house CRM system
- Miscellaneous administrative requirements (bidders applications, Terms & conditions review, Potential Business & Won/Lost reports generation and review)
- Organize and assist in trade shows, user meetings, conferences…
- Take on Sales Operations’ project as needed and manage them effectively - projects to be defined as needed
Who are we looking for?
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English, French is an additional strength
- Basic understanding of physics or scientific background (Chemistry, biology, geology..)
- Knowledge of our products and its applications
- Knowledge of Benelux Nuclear market.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)
- Foster an environment of respect, safety and professionalism
- Knowledge of the interaction and role of Sales in overall company
- Support Corporate strategic goals and objectives
- Ability to travel internationally on occasional basis for trainings
Education & experience:
- B.S. degree in Scientific field, preferably Physics or Nuclear Engineering to be able to communicate with customers, representatives, subsidiaries…
- Open to recent graduated, first experience in a similar role and industry is nice to have
Location: Either office based in Zellik, Belgium, or home based depending on the home location. Frequent travels in the region to visit customers with an +60% on the road.
For application and further information you can contact Malika Lebel : email@example.com .