A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated and organised individual to become an integral member of our Finance Team.
The Purchase Ledger Controller will be responsible for supporting the Finance Team by completing administrative and accounting tasks to assist with maintaining an efficient and accurate finance function within our business.
This position is based in Farnborough, Hampshire and belongs to the Technologies Division Europe & Asia, reporting to the Financial Controller (CUK).
For over 50 years, Mirion Technologies has provided mission critical systems to detect, measure and analyse radiation to protect people, property, and the environment. We are a global business, powered by local geographical presence throughout Europe and Asia with HQ and Corporate department in the USA.
The Purchase Ledger Controller responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Accounts Payable for Canberra (CUK)
- Matching, coding, and processing supplier invoices within D365 and SAP
- Processing of employee expenses and credit card transactions ensuring they comply with company policy.
- Dealing with any supplier query within a timely manner
- Reconciling of supplier statements monthly
- Reconciling intercompany accounts for Canberra (CUK)
- Processing supplier payments within payment terms
- Ad-hoc requests from the Financial Controllers and Divisional Finance Director when necessary
- Uphold the Company’s core values of Integrity, Commitment, Accountability, Innovation and Respect
The key skills and qualities of a Purchase Ledger Controller are:
- NVQ Accounting or similar
- 5 years + experience in a similar role, preferably within the manufacturing sector
- Experience of using SAP (essential)
- Good numeracy
- Accurate record keeper, both manually and electronically
- Team player
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to assess priorities and work on own initiative.
- Strong organisation skills
- Understanding the importance of and maintaining confidentiality
- Hands-on approach
- Good written and oral communication skills
Our employees make the difference. And that's why we offer you as a Purchase Ledger Controller:
- Salary: £25-£27k plus competitive benefits package.
- The opportunity to be part of a team of finance professionals and help shape the financial future of our company.
- Ongoing career growth and professional development opportunities.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.
If you are interested in our vacancy and wish to apply, please email your CV to Alison Corbett, Talent Acquisition Manager (UK) [email protected].