Mirion's Mission and Values
Mission Statement : "To protect people, property, and the environment."
- Our mission statement defines the fundamental purpose of our organization.
- Divisions can create a mission that their customers may identify with as long as it includes Mirion's mission statement. Example for RMS - "To provide the nuclear industry with the highest quality instrumentation & control solutions to protect people, property and the environment."
Values : As individuals and as an organization, we embrace these values to help us meet our mission.
1. Integrity : We uphold both the letter and the spirit of the all relevant laws, regulations and policies.
2. Commitment : We are committed to our stakeholders - customers, employees, and shareholders - each of whom is critical to Mirion's success.
We provide :
- Customers with high quality products and services, responsiveness, and value;
- Employees with a safe workplace, positive culture, training and opportunities for advancement;
- Shareholders with continued growth and prudent capital management
3. Accountability : We meet commitments to our stakeholders in a disciplined, process-oriented fashion; and accept clear accountability for our actions.
4. Innovation : We are creative and entrepreneurial in all aspects of our business, to ensure that our market leadership is extended well into the future.
5. Respect : We value teamwork, practicing intellectual honesty and candor, with a clear focus on the situation, not the individual.