View our cost page for a breakdown of these fees.
If you attend pre-conference training on Monday or Tuesday, the conference fee ($595) is waived. Training costs $750 per day.
Payments can be made by credit card (Mastercard or Visa), check or purchase order. You will be asked to pay online by credit card or note your desired form of payment during the registration process.
- A conference-only registration includes the general session, all breakout sessions, meals and events from Tuesday night through Friday.
- A registration that includes training on Monday or Tuesday includes the training session you signed up for, plus the general session, all breakout sessions, meals and events beginning Monday morning.
- All attendees are welcome to join our golf outing on the Sunday preceding the conference (advance signup required).
- Breakfast is provided Monday through Friday.
- Lunch is provided Monday through Thursday.
- Special events will take place on Tuesday and Thursday, where dinner will be served.
No. Transportation and hotel accommodations are not included in registration costs.
You can view the agenda for the conference on the schedule page.
Training Seminar Cancellation Policy: We understand scheduling conflicts can arise but we request if you need to cancel your participation you do that in writing three weeks prior to the start of the class. Mirion requires a minimum amount of students per seminar and reserves the right to cancel three weeks prior to the start. If this situation comes up you will be contacted by phone.
Refund Policy: Full refunds on registration fees will be granted if cancellation is made before September 1, 2021.
Hotel & Travel
Mirion Connect 2021 will be held at the Gaylord Rockies in Aurora, Colorado. For more information, please visit our accommodations page.
Standard room block: A block of rooms has been reserved for Mirion Connect attendees at the rate of $219 per night, plus state and local tax. The $23 per night resort fee has been waived for our program. Make a reservation »
Government room block: A portion of our room block is being offered at the prevailing government per diem rate, which is currently set at $199 for 2021. A valid government ID is required to receive this rate. Make a government rate reservation »
Please book your room by Friday, September 3rd.
Once you book your reservation online, you will receive an email confirmation directly from the hotel. If you need to modify your reservation, follow the link provided through that email, or call the hotel directly at 1-720-452-6900 or toll free at 800-429-5673. Please have your confirmation number ready.
The Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center has a 72-hour prior to arrival cancellation policy. Should you need to cancel your reservation, please do so outside the 72-hour cancellation window to avoid a fee. If you need to cancel within 72 hour before your stay, you forfeit your deposit that was taken at the time of booking, or they will charge your card a one-night room and tax cancellation fee. A credit card is required at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation with a deposit of one night’s room and tax. The deposit will only be refunded for reservations that cancel prior to the 72 hours to arrival cancellation policy.
The hotel is a very short drive from the airport. While the hotel does not provide a shuttle service, here are a few options you can use from the airport:
- RTD A-Line: Take the A-Line from the airport to the 61st and Pena Station; a free shuttle is provided to and from the resort to the station.
- Super Shuttle fee: $25 USD (one way) on request
- Estimated taxi fare: $20 USD (one way)
- Uber Or Lift $15 USD (one way)
Attending Training & Breakout Sessions
Yes. You must sign up for training sessions ahead of time in order to attend, to help us track attendance and assign CECs. View our training schedule.
Yes. Singing up for breakout sessions allows us to gauge attendance and interest. However, you can change your breakout session selection after registration. View the breakout session schedule.
We ask attendees to dress in business casual attire.