The SpiR-ID is an advanced handheld identifier designed to efficiently search for radioactive and nuclear materials, using “on the fly” threat discrimination. The SpiR-ID quickly and reliably identifies and categorizes radionuclides for demanding scenarios including heavily shielded or masked threats. Thanks to a large volume detector powered by the Identpro/SIA algorithm the SpiR-ID can provide instantaneous identification of multiple sources.
The SpiR-ID is a ruggedized version suited for field use in harsh environments, and the SpiR-ID LT is a lighter version.
- Real-time continuous identification due to large detector and unique algorithm
- Homeland Security and Nuclear accident libraries
- Reliable ID of shielded/mixed /masked complex scenarios
- Exceeds ANSI N42-34 (2006) ID and level requirements by factor of 10
- Fully automated energy stabilization
- Embedded GPS with mapping software
- Optional external contamination probe