The Dotcam is a miniature color camera that provides a low cost solution for nuclear inspection and surveillance applications. Easy to set up and use, the Dotcam is a robust and versatile imaging tool.
The compact size of the stainless steel camera body lends itself to a variety of deployment methods including fixed and mobile installations. Integral white LED lighting and a range of lens options increase the Dotcam’s versatility.
The camera can be used in-air or underwater and can survive a total absorbed dose of 100Gy and provides good pictures at dose rate up to 10Gy/h .
- Low cost miniature Color camera, offering high resolution imaging
- Rugged and proven reliability, Stainless Steel housing with integral LED lights
- Deployed in-air or underwater to 60m depth
- Rear connector or cable gland option
- Range of Lens options available
*** Having Trouble Downloading Data Sheets? - CLICK HERE ***