The SC985 HR Color Camera outstation from Mirion Technologies has been developed to provide a color image for Mid-Radiation applications in the nuclear industry.
Combining high quality images with a robust pan/tilt/zoom platform, the SC985 HR is ideal for inspection and surveillance applications either underwater or in air. The option of on-board LED lights provides additional scene illumination when required.
The radiation tolerance of 50kGy (5 Mrad) is achieved by utilizing Mirion’s Dotcam HR Technology, combined with a new non browning zoom lens and shielding. With an easy-to-replace sensor and other parts radiation tolerant to 1MGy (100 Mrad), the outstation delivers a low cost of ownership.
The pan and tilt unit provides full movement and all external surfaces are Stainless Steel to allow easy decontamination.
- Radiation tolerant to 50kGy (5 Mrad)
- Maximum dose rate: 1kGy/h (100k rad per hour)
- High quality color images with resolution of 450TV Lines
- 10:1 Non-browning clear glass optical zoom lens
- 1MGy radiation tolerant pan and tilt unit
- Option of high intensity LED lighting
- Stainless Steel construction
- Uses same Radiation tolerant cable as R981 Camera
- In air or underwater