The R93 camera system is the most widely used high radiation inspection camera system in the world, offering extreme radiation tolerance (2MGy) in a compact size with a large range of viewing attachments and options.
Available with a number of fixed and zoom lens options, the compact 40.5mm stainless steel body is easily interfaced with many standard fuel inspection and refueling configurations and remains the camera of choice for many NPP operators and Inspection contractors.
The R93 is designed to provide high resolution images in the most extreme radiation environments, whether in-air or underwater.
- Class leading radiation tolerance of 2,000,000 Grays (1,000 Grays per hour with Chalnicon tube, 30,000 Grays per hour with Vidicon)
- High resolution monochrome cameras
- Option of fixed focus lenses or 8-24mm zoom lens
- Wide range of viewing heads and interchangeable lens bodies
- Dedicated camera control unit offering full remote control of all camera functions
DATASHEETS FOR R93 CAMERA COMPONENTS
*** Having Trouble Downloading Data Sheets? - CLICK HERE ***