The R981/C981 Compact range of cameras are ‘smaller/lighter’ versions of the class leading R981/C981 cameras, used where PTZ functionality is required but where limited space may be a consideration.
Camera types include High radiation 1MGy monochrome or lower radiation color CCD. The camera and pan and tilt are combined into an integral unit with three positions for additional lights and microphone.
The monochrome or color CCD compact can be configured into multi camera configurations, or a single camera system can be supplied for simple inspection applications.
- Radiation tolerant to 1,000,000 Grays (1,000 Grays per hour with Chalnicon, 30,000 Grays per hour with Vidicon)
- High resolution monochrome pictures
- Choice of non-browning fixed focus and zoom lenses
- Integrated Radiation tolerant pan and tilt units offering full movement
- Designed for single or multi camera applications
- High resolution Color ‘System’ camera
- Designed for single camera or multiple camera applications
- Integrated pan and tilt unit offering full movement on both axes
- PTZ (18:1 optical & 4:1 digital) with option for external lights and microphone.
- Sealed for in-air or underwater operation.
- Stainless steel construction.
*** Having Trouble Downloading Data Sheets? - CLICK HERE ***