Multi-camera radiation tolerant system installations are an essential part of the process monitoring requirements for nuclear power stations, reprocessing and waste handling facilities, demanding the use of television systems to continuously monitor machinery and key plant areas.
The R981/C981 camera range has been specifically designed to suit these large multi-camera configurations. Alternatively, single camera channels can be supplied as ideal inspection and surveillance tools.
Camera types include High radiation 1MGy monochrome cameras with Zoom or Fixed lenses, Pan & Tilt, Lights, Microphone, simple cabling and compact multi camera control equipment sub-racks. Alternatively lower radiation Color ‘CCD’ cameras types are offered to suit less challenging environments. All are fully sealed for use in-air or underwater.
- Radiation tolerant to 1,000,000 Grays (1,000 Grays per hour with Chalnicon, 30,000 Grays per hour with Vidicon)
- High resolution monochrome pictures
- Choice of non-browning fixed focus and zoom lenses
- Integrated Radiation tolerant pan and tilt units offering full movement
- Designed for single or multi camera applications
- High resolution Color ‘System’ camera
- Designed for single camera or multiple camera applications
- Integrated pan and tilt unit offering full movement on both axes
- PTZ (18:1 optical & 4:1 digital) with option for external lights and microphone.
- Sealed for in-air or underwater operation.
- Stainless steel construction.
*** Having Trouble Downloading Data Sheets? - CLICK HERE ***