The Dotcam HR is a miniature color camera designed for use in higher radiation environments where the use of standard CCD based camera is not cost effective.
The compact size of the stainless steel camera body lends itself to a variety of deployment methods including fixed and mobile installations. Integral white LED lighting and a range of lens options increase the Dotcam HR’s versatility.
The camera can be used in-air or underwater and can survive a total absorbed dose of 1kGy (100krad) and provides good pictures at dose rate up to 300Gy/h (30krad/h).
- Low cost miniature color camera, offering high resolution imaging increased radiation tolerance
- 1kGy (100krad) total dose and dose rates up to 300Gy/h (30krad/h)
- Stainless steel housing, with rugged and proven reliability
- Deployed in-air or underwater to 60m depth
- Ring of integral white LED lights which can be remotely controlled
- Connector at rear or cable glanded out
- Range of Lens options available
*** Having Trouble Downloading Data Sheets? - CLICK HERE ***