The C913 Mini PTZ Mk2 is an extremely compact 63.5mm diameter PTZ color camera for lower radiation inspection and monitoring for in-air or underwater applications.
The color CCD provides excellent picture quality and is fitted with a 10:1 optical, x 4 digital zoom lens with continuous pan and +/-120 degree tilt movement. It is also fitted with integral high intensity white LED lighting with independently controllable spot and flood lights. It also incorporates a slip clutch for fail-safe retrieval.
Control of all camera functions is via a dedicated rack mount control unit or portable controller with integrated flat screen monitor. The control unit supports many additional functions including pre-set positioning and adjustable end-stops, thermal management when the camera is used in radiation environments.
- High resolution color camera with 10:1, x 4 digital zoom lens
- Portable pelicase controller with built in LCD screen and on-board PC with multiple control functionality
- PTZ (10:1 optical & 4:1 digital) and LED lights
- Sealed housing supports in-air or underwater operation
- Stainless steel construction
- Available with integrated video recorder
*** Having Trouble Downloading Data Sheets? - CLICK HERE ***