Samplers are used for batch sampling (with or without isokinetic sampling) in normal, mild and accident-type (RG 1.97) environments to measure particulate and iodine from effluent stacks, ventilation ducts and/or working areas. In some cases dual samplers for continuous sampling are available, with or without heat tracing. The sample flow rate through the sampler is measured and totalized.
- Available for batch or continuous sampling acquisition
- Automatic start up in accident configuration
- Heat tracing available when required
- Provided with manipulation tools and lead shielded transport cart
- Compact and integrated unit
- Dynamic flow rate control
- Network capability