Product line Description
Nuclear reactor protection systems rely on Neutron Flux Monitoring Systems (NFMS) to monitor neutron radiation levels within the core which can safely shutdown the reactor should levels exceed detector set-points. Our NFMS instrumentation combines long term experience in design and manufacturing of both detectors and signal processing electronics. This equipment has the highest level of safety relevance and reliability and is qualified by several type tests and field-proven by excellent operational experience.
- Measurement of neutron flux density including start-up, intermediate, and power ranges
- Modular, versatile, robust and reliable
- Field-proven through operational experience
- Highest level of built-in safety with continuous functional self-checks
- Human-factored operator access, locked by key switches