Immediate dose readings can be performed from any computer with internet access by connecting the instadose dosimeter (x-ray badge) to your USB port and logging into your secure online account. Based upon proprietary direct ion storage technology, the instadose device includes access to each users historical and current exposure readings online. There is no need to send badges to a processing center, simplifying administration and reducing costs.
Benefits for your facility include:
- Accredited by NVLAP (Lab Code 100555-0), HSE, FANR-R, Nigerian Nuclear Regulator Authority (NNRA), and Austrialia States New South Wales and Victoria
- Unlimited real-time dose readings online
- Online badge reassignment
- Dose reports maintained online
- NO badge collection
- NO battery replacements or calibration
With our online Account Management Program (AMP) account administrators can manage all the elements of a radiation monitoring program online anytime, from anywhere. From account administration to managing individual wearers and devices, AMP provides real time access to account details, device assignments, reports, and all pertinent account information.