The Allrad MK2 is a versatile PTZ inspection system designed for use in a variety of radiation environments.
The system allows for the rapid exchange of a CCD based color module with a high radiation monochrome module, without the need for special tools, cable changes or recalibration/exchange of the camera control unit.
The Allrad provides high quality color or monochrome pictures in-air or underwater and both camera modules feature high performance ‘spot’ & ‘flood’ integral LED lighting. Additional external lighting is available as an option.
The integral Pan & Tilt unit features a mechanical clutch to minimize snagging during deployment.
- Suitable for all radiation environments
- High resolution color camera for low radiation, tube based monochrome camera for high radiation environments
- Ease of transfer between camera types (no CCU setting up)
- Compact PTZ design for in-air or underwater use
- Stainless steel construction
- On-board LED lighting plus optional External 2 x 35W lights
*** Having Trouble Downloading Data Sheets? - CLICK HERE ***