The SPIR-Ace is a versatile Radio-Isotope Identifier (RIID), utilizing SPIR technology in a compact, user-friendly package. Useful for a variety of applications that require efficient detection and identification of radiological threats. These include security applications, such as civil defense, border & customs. The SPIR-Ace is also useful for obtaining accurate assessments of nuclear materials for nuclear power plants, safeguarding labs, and more.
- Continuous acquisition: dose rate, countrate and detection
- Multiple specific nuclide libraries depending on application
- Source searching guidance
- Enclosure class : IP54
- Connection to external alpha / beta probe
- Can be connected to other warning and surveillance devices (e.g. watch, tablet)