AtexP™-Fibre is an intrinsically safe contamination probe for the use in environments with the risk of an explosive atmosphere. The very robust detector features the state-of-the-art Mirion fibre technology for an outstanding measurement sensitivity and homogeneity.
The Mirion AtexP™-Fibre probe is a microprocessor controlled standalone unit for the measurement of alpha, beta and gamma contamination. The integrated housing holds a fibre detector and the complete electronic readout in the handle. Indications are given by red and green LED’s, a buzzer and vibration module, which makes the probe very simple to use. It can be operated by untrained personnel as well as by professionals. An optional wireless readout-unit provides additional functionalities for expert users, such as detailed measurement results, parameter settings and a measurement database. The slim detector design allows to measure narrow gaps or tubes.
- Outstanding sensitivity and detector homogeneity
- Alpha, beta and gamma sensitive fibre detector
- Large detector surface of approx. 100 cm²
- Easy to use, no training needed
- Acoustic, visual & vibration signals
- Intrinsically safe, ATEX and IECEx certification
- Robust and shock resistant
- Fits into 35mm small gaps and pipes with 60mm diameter
- Operated as standalone hand probe or with Atex certified Smartphone