The Telepole II is a wide range telescopic survey meter with a measuring range of between 0.05 mR/h to 1000 R/h. It features the same length pole as it’s predecessor, reaching 11 feet when fully extended. Combined with an integrated LED in the detector head, the Telepole II makes it easier than ever to survey components in dark or dimly lit areas.
Capable of working as a stand alone instrument, or being integrated into a larger system using an optional onboard WRM2 radio, the Telepole II is a valuable radiation survey tool for a modern nuclear facility or other location with out-of-reach radiological concerns.
- Color coded display featuring large easy to read digits
- Simultaneous display of external and internal detectors
- Simple multi- layered menu for quick selection of command
- Optional WRM2 communication
- Integrated BT communication: Alarms(Bracelet) -Reach back -Earphone
- Aluminum 11’ Pole with quarter turn positive locking mechanism
- Built in LED to light up dark areas being surveyed
- Interchangeable “smart” detector capabilities
- Long battery life (100 hours)
- IP-67 rated meter