The SPIR-Ace is a versatile Radionuclide Identification Device (RID) addressing all applications requiring efficient detection and identification of radiological threats in security applications, including civil defense, border security and customs. The SPIR-Ace can be used in law enforcement, emergency response and other critical infrastructure applications. It also provides accurate assessment of nuclear materials for power plants, safeguard inspection, forensic laboratories and OSI/CTBTO agents.
- Ultra-fast and accurate compact identifier
- Superior performance in heavy shielded and unbalanced SNM masking scenarios
- Radiological performance exceeds current standards for RIIDs and RIDs
- Multiple usage scenarios: radiological security, nuclear accident, source assessment applications...
- Automatic gain stabilization without the need for a source
- User-friendly interface
- Optional external alpha and beta contamination probes
- Internal mapping capability
- Live data transmission and reachback capability
- Remote display and control through a web enabled wireless devices