Advanced ISOCS Measurements
Mirion’s SU-476 training course was designed to provide advanced instruction for current users of ISOCS™ software, with emphasis on improved sample modeling, accuracy of analysis results, evaluation of total measurement uncertainty, and equipment deployment options for complex measurement applications. This course provides detailed recommendations for modeling complicated source distributions using the standard ISOCS geometry templates. Various advanced ISOCS applications will be discussed, including measurements of nuclide activity in near surface and subsurface soil, contamination on the surface of complex objects, and determination of nuclide activity vs. depth in sample material. Additional topics include use of ISOCS software for in vivo counting, underwater radioactivity measurements, and airborne radioactivity measurements. Numerous practical examples and student exercises will be presented and discussed. Approximately 60% of this 3-day course will be presented in lecture format, with the remaining 40% allocated for goup discussion and practical exercises.
How would you like to start learning?
Join an upcoming scheduled class
See options below