The following terms and conditions apply to all visitors to or users of this web site. By accessing this web site, the user acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions. Mirion Technologies ("Mirion") and its divisions reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion. In the case of any violation of these terms and conditions, Mirion reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These terms and conditions apply to all visits to the Mirion web site, both now and in the future.
2. COLLECTION PURPOSES, USE OF DATA
We collect passively tracked dataprimarily for purposes of administering, protecting and improving our Site and our systems, to better understand the preferences of our Site visitors, to identify server problems, to compile aggregated statistics about Site usage, and to help personalize your experience of our Site.
We collect actively submitted dataprimarily for two purposes: firstly, for the purpose for which you originally sent us the data (e.g., to send information to you); and secondly, for purposes of informing you about products, services and events; you can opt-out of receiving marketing emails as explained below.
You will be provided with an automated way to opt-out of receiving further commercial emails in all marketing emails we send. Please follow the instructions in the email you receive to unsubscribe. You can also contact us to request an opt-out at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. Finally, you may also request to opt-out by calling us at: +1 (925) 543-0800, or sending us your written request by mail to:
Opt-Out/ Privacy Group
c/o Mirion Technologies, Inc.
3000 Executive Parkway, Suite 222
San Ramon, CA 94583 USA
Please note that other data recipients have their own data privacy policies, which may differ from ours and you would have to contact them separately with respect to opt-out requests.
Transmissions over the Internet are never 100% secure or error-free. However, we employ reasonable security procedures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We also require that third party service providers acting on our behalf also provide such reasonable security measures.It is your responsibility to safeguard any password and User ID you use to access the Site if any, and to notify us at email@example.com if you ever suspect that this password or User ID has been compromised. You are solely responsible for any unauthorized use of the Site conducted via your password and User ID.
5. CHILDREN´S PRIVACY
The Site is intended for adults only. We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personally-identifiable information from children under the age of 16 and we request that individuals under the age of 16 not submit any personal information on the Site.
6. EFFECTIVE DATE, AMENDMENTS
7. CONTACT US
Legal Terms, Conditions, and Notices
Agreement between User and Mirion.com
This web site is owned and operated by Mirion Technologies Inc. (Mirion.com) (hereafter "Mirion Technologies"), offered to the User conditioned on acceptance by the User without modification of the legal terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Use of the content, services, and/or products presented in any and all areas of this site constitutes the User's agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions and those posted in specific areas of the site.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of this web site are: Copyright © Mirion Technologies Inc., 3000 Executive Parkway Suite 222, San Ramon CA 94583 U.S.A., or third-party content providers and are protected by international copyright law. All rights reserved. Mirion, Mirion Technologies, the names of its divisions, and all products and services referenced herein, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Mirion Technologies. This web site is for the User's personal, noncommercial use. If you download any material, you must keep all copyright and other notices intact. The right to use it is not transferable to any other person or entity. User is responsible for all use of User's account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of this web site through User's account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. User may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, or other content, software, products or services obtained from this Web site. In addition, the information may not be taken out of context or presented in an unfair, misleading or discriminatory manner.
ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES IN THIS SITE AND THIRD-PARTY SITES TO WHICH IT LINKS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE CONTENT PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. MIRION TECHNOLOGIES, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS WEB SITE AT ANY TIME INCLUDING CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. MIRION TECHNOLOGIES, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION; THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM ACCESSING AND USING THIS SITE AND/OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN. MIRION TECHNOLOGIES DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, SOFTWARE, CONTENT OR FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE USER ASSUMES ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF THIS SITE AND THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY MAINTENANCE, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
California Supply Chain Transparency Disclosures Pursuant To California Civil Code Section 1714.43
Mirion Technologies (Mirion) does not use, support or condone slavery or human trafficking in any of its operations. Mirion, however, believes that the complex and specialized nature of its products and the types of countries where its limited suppliers are located considerably lowers or eliminates the potential for slavery or human trafficking. Mirion also believes that its suppliers are in the best position to address this important issue. The following disclosures are made pursuant to the California Supply Chain Transparency Act (the Act). The Acts disclosure requirements and Mirions responses are set forth below. Whether, and to what extent, Mirion:
- a. reviews its product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of slavery or human trafficking, and whether verification, if any, is conducted by a third party: Mirion does not use, support, or condone slavery or human trafficking. Mirion does not knowingly conduct business with individuals, organizations, or companies that use, support, or condone slavery or human trafficking. Mirion does not verify product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of slavery or human trafficking.
- b. conducts suppliers audits to evaluate supplier compliance with company standards regarding slavery or human trafficking in supply chains, and whether audits, if any, are independent and unannounced: Mirion does not use, support, or condone slavery or human trafficking. Mirion does not knowingly conduct business with individuals, organizations, or companies that that use, support, or condone slavery or human trafficking. Mirion does not conduct audits of its suppliers to evaluate and address risks of slavery or human trafficking.
- c. requires direct suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into Mirion products comply with the laws addressing slavery or human trafficking in the country or countries in which they are doing business: Mirion does not use, support, or condone slavery or human trafficking. Mirion does not knowingly conduct business with individuals, organizations or companies that use, support, or condone slavery or human trafficking. Mirion does not require direct suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into its products comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the country or countries in which they are doing business.
- d. maintains accountability standards and procedures for Mirion employees or contractors that do not meet company standards regarding slavery or human trafficking: Mirion does not use, support, or condone slavery or human trafficking. Mirion does not knowingly conduct business with individuals, organizations, or companies that use, support, or slavery or human trafficking. Mirion does not maintain internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors failing to meet company standards regarding slavery and trafficking.
- e. provides company employees and management with direct responsibility for supply chain management training on slavery or human trafficking, including with respect to mitigating risks in supply chains: Mirion does not use, support, or condone slavery or human trafficking. Mirion does not knowingly conduct business with individuals, organizations, or companies that use, support, or condone slavery or human trafficking. Mirion does not provide training on slavery or human trafficking to its employees and management with direct responsibility for supply chain management.