Logo Basic

Abacos 2000 System Operations


The Mirion SU-479-4 training course provides comprehensive instruction for proper use of the Abacos™ 2000 software package to perform whole body counting and other direct bioassay measurements. Students will be introduced to the basic features and functionality of the Abacos 2000 software, and to the hardware components that are typically integrated with standard Mirion in vivo counting systems. With prior approval from the instructor, the course content can be adjusted to include an extended review of fundamental gamma spectroscopy principles and basic Genie™ 2000 software operations (with reduced coverage of advanced Abacos 2000 software features and setup options). Approximately 60% of this 4-day course will be presented in lecture format, with the remaining 40% allocated for group discussion and practical exercises.​

Schedule a class for my team

Invite a Mirion expert to train your team at your facility, or engage our professional training service in a virtual setting, at a date and time that works for you.

Looking for Services or Support?
We're here to help.