Basic ISOCS Measurements
Mirion’s SU-474 training course was designed to introduce the basic features of the ISOCS™ Efficiency Calibration Software and the use of ISOCS software for in situ gamma spectroscopy measurement applications where traditional “source-based” calibrations may not be practical. Students will also be introduced to additional Mirion software features and specialized hardware components that are typically integrated with the ISOCS software. Approximately 60% of this 3-day course will be presented in lecture format, with the remaining 40% allocated for group discussion and practical exercises.
How would you like to start learning?
Join an upcoming scheduled class
See options below