Logo Basic

NDA 2000 System Operations


32.00 CEC

Mirion's SU-530-4 training course provides comprehensive instruction for proper use of the NDA 2000™ software package to perform Non-Destructive Assay measurements. Students will be introduced to the basic features and functionality of the NDA 2000 software, and to the hardware components that are typically integrated with standard Mirion gamma and neutron counting systems. This course is typically presented at a customer's site, where students will have access to a fully-integrated and calibrated NDA 2000 counting system. Training course content will be adjusted to emphasize the specific type(s) of counter(s) used at that site. Approximately 60% of this 4-day course will be presented in lecture format, with the remaining 40% allocated for group discussion and practical exercises.

Schedule a class for my team

Invite a Mirion expert to train your team at your facility, or engage our professional training service in a virtual setting, at a date and time that works for you.

Looking for Services or Support?
We're here to help.