Logo Basic

iCAM Operations and Maintenance


16.00 CEC

This 2-day course is designed as an introduction to common air monitoring concepts, featuring detailed instructions on iCAM calibration and maintenance functions. The course begins with an introduction of the Mirion iCAM instrument, including a description of all components and theory of operation. Potential fault and alarm indicators will be discussed, as well as how to address problems that could arise during operation. After reviewing the hardware components, the iConfig software will be demonstrated to show the functionality of this power configuration tool. Once the iCAM setup is complete, the course will cover options and methods for calibrating the instrument, including alpha and beta calibrations along with airflow calibrations. Each step will be explained and students will be able to calibrate the instrument during a “hands-on” lab portion of the course. Other topics for discussion will include evaluation of calibration results and routine iCAM maintenance procedures. Approximately 40% of this course will be presented in lecture format, with the remaining time allocated for “hands-on” exercises and discussion.

Join an upcoming scheduled class

We offer virtual classes and ones at Mirion locations around the world.

See options below

| 8 Hours, 3 Days

Globe 50 Caldari Rd, Concord, ON L4K 4N8 Canada

Related Trainings

Mirion Technologies

The service team in France provides basic training as well as advanced training courses, and offers courses tailored to specific needs. 

Mirion Technologies

This 2-day course focuses on the Apex-Alpha/Beta™ software setup, database interaction and automated sample processing operations utilizing a combination of lecture and practical examples for instruction. Approximately 50% of the class time will be allocated for hands-on exercises to help reinforce the concepts needed to count and report gross alpha and beta results. The training will cover the architecture of the Apex-Alpha/Beta software, installation, operational setups, calibrations, security, reports, QA, data review, and event logging. Discussions will also include supported modifications to the standard Apex-Alpha/Beta Stimulsoft reports. Click link below for full course description

Mirion Technologies

Mirion’s SU-734 training course provides comprehensive instruction for proper use of the Apex-InVivo™ software package to perform whole body counting and other direct bioassay measurements. Students will be introduced to the basic features and functionality of the Apex-InVivo software, and to the hardware components that are typically integrated with standard Mirion in vivo counting systems. With prior approval from the instructor, the course content can be adjusted to include an extended review of fundamental gamma spectroscopy principles and basic Genie™ software operations (with reduced coverage of advanced Apex-InVivo software features and setup options). Approximately 60% of this 3-day course will be presented in lecture format, with the remaining 40% allocated for group discussion and practical exercises. Click link below for full course description

Looking for Services or Support?
We're here to help.